<body>


28 May 2009

Random rattles.....


Americans prejudiced about Adam Lambert declared publicly that he's gay? He should be commended instead. Which stars dare to do that man? *hint Clay Aiken* (old news hahs!)

Kay Kay won S factor?? why that blood red lips. She might be bitchy but she sure looks good on FHM cover page.

Man Utd loses the Champion League's Cup to Barca... :(

I really wonder if it's time for a change? Truth vs. Complacency... Who wins?

Wednesday night madness with the lovelies... Photos soon.. waiting for ♥MissMandyy Lyn to upload them.. Butterfactory + Phuture

Massive hangover + good looking Benedict Goh.. Woot!!! was just talking about him on my tweet. :)

I wanna watch movies...
.
.
.
Terminator Salvation,
Monster vs. Aliens,
Blood: The Last Vampire,
Angels & Demons,
more...

Comtemplating on my tongue piercing... Should I? Should I not?

extending my tattoo? *wonders*

The once so-called bunny made me sound like a BITCH!! You think I've got nothing else better to do issit? I thought bitching is meant for the female.. You? Pfftt!

Ladies Priority on 9th June @ St. James Power House...

Interested? Call me @ 91992293, PM or drop me a taggie for more details/tickets!!!

Lastly.. is it you or me who have changed?? I wonder...

what we could have been, Thursday, May 28, 2009.

Profile
Photobucket Mel♥
Pocket-sized
24
17061984
Gemini
m3lolicious_mel@hotmail.com
Partiee Queen
Tagboard
Hits

Advertisements
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
pictures: bexidaisy on DA
photos: photobucket
host: imageshack


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com