I was sitting on my bed watching the rain trickling down my window panes, reading Mitch Albom's 5 people you meet in heaven.
A thought suddenly struck me. I was thinking if I were to meet 5 people in heaven when I die, who would that be?
It's just a random thought so don't bother about me. haha!
I am disturbed recently. I've done my part to cut all ties - no contact on phone/text. Just formality Hi(s) and Bye(s) if we ever met. But out of the blue, he texted me on Saturday night and it ruined my mood for the whole night.
I dunno why but it just did. Buddy says that his words contradict his actions and I totally agreed with that. Why?
When I told him of my decision to stop contacting each other. He said he respect my decision and since then no msgs were ever exchanged and that changed on Saturday night.
I can't say that I know him damn well.. But my sixth sense is telling me that he has something to tell me but not doing it because he doesn't want me to worry. And the feeling is getting stronger.
So what now? He knows that he can come talk to me when he needs someone to talk to.
If only....
:: I missed the old days ::
what we could have been, Wednesday, March 04, 2009.