Sitting by the window, looking at the pouring rain. It reminds me of how HE shielded me from the rain every time we were out shopping..
I really wondered if our relationship is such a fragile one.
Looking back at the first time we met. The usual hangout. The first conversation we had. How we exchange numbers. The first time HE took care of me when I was drunk. I reminisced.
HE told Sheila alot of things that I never knew about. The plans that HE made on our 1st anniversary but it was shelved due to I had an appt that day.
The same thing happened when I was preparing for our 15th month anniversary. We broke up.
For the past one week, I've been hurting myself so badly - been drinking for almost everyday. Getting drunk was nothing but this was worst.. getting drunk yet I'm not sleeping.
In the end, I ended up in the hospital at the end of Saturday night due to internal bleeding.
I know it is silly but its the only way to let me forget the pain.
Remembering what I used to say, " tears are dropped, memories are left behind. Never to be brought up again. You and I will never be the same. "
if you ever read this entry... This song is dedicated to you. Love always.