Yet another sleepless night.... I haven been sleeping since Sunday... people might think that im actually mad.. but i'm not... Thing is that I can't sleep...
Who says drinking drowns a man's sorrow.... This is all fucking bullshit... I'm serious... getting drunk every night... doesn't even drown my sorrows at all.. which is seriously kinda pathetic.. cuz he seriously don't give a damn shite about it...
I saw him just now.. which was like what the fuck... I really dunno what to do anymore... I really dunno...
I know I reap what I sow.. and I'm seriously regretting it from the bottom of my heart which I guessed its kinda too late...
I know... I know... If only I could turn back time.... How good would that be...
Meeting at 9am later.. guess Boss is gonna say something again... "Melissa, you haven been submitting cases for this month... Are you on track towards your goal"
Sianz!!! till the ultimate... I'm serious...
Focus Mel.. FOCUS!!!
I wish I could just run away....
:: running away ::
what we could have been, Thursday, November 27, 2008.