Back to the topic that I've touched on yesterday. The sweet.love told me that I've should have known it earlier.
Well, it's not that I do not know about it but I chose to give him the benefit of the doubt. I think this time round, things got a little out of hand and that is why i am so pissed.
Moreover, he has already dragged a few innocent friends into a matter that doesn't even concern them.
WHAT THE FUCK!
Don't mention my best friend. Are you trying to hit on my best friend? Well, let me tell you something. You can forget about it. What makes you think that she will be interested in knowing if you and your girlfriend broke up. And what makes you even think that she will be bothered to know that if you are lonely or not?
Disclaimer: Sorry readers. this following statement is gonna sound damn blunt and crude.
If your fucking dick is so fucking itchy, go find some fucking girl who you can fuck okie? Touch my friends, i'll make sure you lose your fucking dick!
I AM SERIOUS! Go on and give it a try if you dare.
I am daring you to do it.
:: no one believes a boy who cry wolf ::
what we could have been, Thursday, October 16, 2008.