<body>


12 May 2008

MAN UTD WON!!!!!
YEAH!!!!
GLORY, GLORY MAN UTD... GLORY, GLORY MAN UTD!!
A fabulous 2-1 win against Wigan at the JJB Stadium.
sorry peeps for not updating for so long... I've been very busy... very very busy...
well..
there isn't much to updates except for mundane stuff like where did I go for the weekend.
what did I do for the weekend. people i met up for the week... well, basically I've been idling around. Yes, for your info. I've been idling around... hahaah!!
Been catching up on sleeping as well as movies over the weekends lor. Having quite a bit of late nights... :)
26th April which was abt 3 weeks back marks the 8th month together.
Happy belated 8 Months.
I'll be back for more updates. Soon I hope..
-will be back-

what we could have been, Monday, May 12, 2008.

Profile
Photobucket Mel♥
Pocket-sized
24
17061984
Gemini
m3lolicious_mel@hotmail.com
Partiee Queen
Tagboard
Hits

Advertisements
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
pictures: bexidaisy on DA
photos: photobucket
host: imageshack


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com