I am leaving....
yes! leaving the company.
oh well.. let's not talk about these things on a Tuesday morning. shall we?
Sunday, 30 March
Met up with Charm n Lio for some 'fish eating feet session'. hahahah!!
I mean we went to the Kenko Wellness Spa for some fish spa @ the Singapore Flyer. My first time there and it was indeed ticklish.... lol~
Am waiting for Lio to send me the pictures so hold up ya.
after which, we headed dwn to Marina Sq to catch a movie.

:: Step Up 2 ::
The movie was not bad... After the movie we headed home.
Saturday, 29 March
Had an appointment to attend to. So off I went from the sweet.love's home to Tanjong Pagar.
after that, met him at Cafe Cartel at Raffles City for some light lunch before heading to Peninsula Shopping Centre for some shopping. Met Lio and Charm.
Dinner time was settled at Boat Quay before hitting some pubs there for drinks. We pub-hopped for a while before settling down at this place called 6am. hahah!!
Sounds rather weird la. Like as though they opened till 6.. ;)
got back home at about 5 plus.
Friday, 28 March
The sweet.love had an early off today. So he left his work place at about 10. Met up with him at Raffles before deciding on our next destination.
The gang was at Walas and although I pretty much like Walas, I didn't wanna head there cuz it wasn't Shirlyn & The UnXpected playing that night.
So... In the end,
we headed to Cine instead. Between 2 movies, Sammo Hung & Simon Yam's Fatal Move or Dennis Quaid & Matthew Fox's Vantage Point.
We caught....

:: Vantage Point ::
Interesting movie... It not just any other movie. This movie focused on 8 different points of view from 8 different people on the same case. This movie is good.
Am now counting down the days to my last day at work.
22 more days - that is inclusive of the Sat and Sun. lols!
I'll be back for more updates.....
what we could have been, Tuesday, April 01, 2008.