<body>


08 April 2008

Here come another week.

I just took my papers yesterday and guess what....

I'm a smarty pants... lols!!

anyways, a recap of what I did over the last weekend.

Sunday, 6th April

Grandma's birthday. Dinner was at Village Wok at Far East Sq. Food's not bad. Especially the deep fried pig trotter. hahaha!!

After dinner, we met Charm & Lio for a movie at Cine.


Photobucket
:: Untraceable ::



Movie was not bad. Diane Lane did a pretty good job in the show. After the show, we headed down to Xing Wang HK Cafe for supper. Charm can sure eat alot after all the popcorn we had in the cinema. :)



Saturday, 5 April



Was supposed to have classes but decided to skip it as it was raining..... such nice weather to sleep in...



woke up at 6 plus to have dinner with sweet.love n his family. Dinner was at Balestier's bak kut teh. The usual place we have our bak kut teh other than the one we go to over at Havelock Rd.



After which, his dad drove us dwn to FEP where we did a little shopping... Met up with Charm & Lio at Boat Quay's 6am. Yea, the KTV pub we went to the week before. Harold was supposed to join us but he didn't. Anyways, I think KTV pub will be our next hangout la... hahaha!!



Friday, 4th April



Can't do much for the day. Because I had classes from 9 till 11pm. Yes! Boring right.. classes so late at night. No choice.



After classes, went over to sweet.love's office to pick up the keys to his place... but I waited for him instead. Till 1am. Because I was too engrossed in my book. The Chamber by John Grisham. Interesting book. Couldn't get my eyes off it... hee~



We didn't do much but just went home after he ended work.

what we could have been, Tuesday, April 08, 2008.

Profile
Photobucket Mel♥
Pocket-sized
24
17061984
Gemini
m3lolicious_mel@hotmail.com
Partiee Queen
Tagboard
Hits

Advertisements
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
pictures: bexidaisy on DA
photos: photobucket
host: imageshack


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com