<body>


24 March 2008

OHHHH YES!!!!

Man U won 3 nil against Liverpool last night.... Ole.. Ole...

Was watching the match last night over at the sweet.love's place with a McChicken burger in hand.

I am done with why why love.

Photobucket
:: why why love ::

Is there anything else for me to watch uh??

Am contemplating on Dicey Business... Nice mah???

Photobucket
:: Dicey Business ::

Saturday, 22 March

Accompanied the sweet.love for his family photo taking at IMM. hahs!! I was at Tampines lor... duh~

okie, photo-taking was at 5pm. Reached IMM 10 mins past 5 due to heavy rain... sianz~

by the time we were done with it, it was alr dinner time. Had dinner at Crystal Jade with the family.

After dinner, went back to my place to pick up the dvds and some stuff.

Met up with Charm & Lio for movie.

Photobucket
:: Semi Pro ::

Movie was not bad.. Hilarious! Especially the during the part where Will Ferrell was taking a free shot. The camera angle was disgusting. hahs!

Had coffee at The Coffee Club plus my favourite garlic prawn pasta. Yum! Then headed to Balcony for drinks. Not me but them. haha! I just had my usual, watermelon & strawberry margarita. Nice~

chill & talk till abt 4.30 before heading home.

Friday, 21 March

Happy Easter Everybody.

Zouk with the gang. It was crowded. I forgotten all about the Heroic Rendevous event that I wanted to go happening at Zouk that night... Shucks!!

And so I went down and when i see the crowd, I almost fainted. It was so blardee packed la can.


:: I love simple life with YOU ::

what we could have been, Monday, March 24, 2008.

Profile
Photobucket Mel♥
Pocket-sized
24
17061984
Gemini
m3lolicious_mel@hotmail.com
Partiee Queen
Tagboard
Hits

Advertisements
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
pictures: bexidaisy on DA
photos: photobucket
host: imageshack


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com