<body>


10 March 2008

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves" - William Shakespears

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" - Albert Einstein

"A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it" - Jean De La Fontaine

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on" - Robert Frost

"If you are not too long, I will wait for you all my life" - Oscar Wilde

Quotes from the movie, The Leap Years.

From the well acclaimed novella by Catherine Lim.

I only have 1 word for this movie - FANTASTIC!

Photobucket
:: The Leap Years ::


Meeting only 3 times in 12 years proved to be a test of patience. One who yearn to meet her, blue and yet blurry image. The other to meet this special girl who totally has a different perspective towards the meaning of love.


I pestered the sweet.love to watch this show with me. And I'm glad I did. Although at certain parts of the movie, i felt that all love was lost but still, good things are often saved for the last.


Sunday, 9 March

The morning was spent with the girls, Charm & Ashlynn. Supposedly for a nice tan at Cafe Del Mar, but alas the bad weather spoiled my mood totally. It looked as though its playing tricks on us. It rained and shined, rained and shined... and i totally loathe it.

After some beer and finger food, i head down to town to meet the sweet.love who went to cut his hair.

Had dinner at Bugis famous hokkien noodles and then headed to Mustafa to shop - our new hangout on Sunday nights. LoL~

home sweet home after that.

pictures from Cafe Del Mar up soon...

till then people.


i love YOU!

what we could have been, Monday, March 10, 2008.

Profile
Photobucket Mel♥
Pocket-sized
24
17061984
Gemini
m3lolicious_mel@hotmail.com
Partiee Queen
Tagboard
Hits

Advertisements
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
pictures: bexidaisy on DA
photos: photobucket
host: imageshack


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com