Friday, 14 March
Zouk with the girls..
Happy Birthday Teddybear!!!
Saturday, 15 March
Happy Birthday Candice n Darren!!
woke up at 12 to prepare for Serene's kid, Aden's first birthday at her place.
stay till abt 8 plus before heading back to the sweet.love's place. Went to rent some dvds.
after which we headed down to The Cathay to catch a movie with Charm n Lio
:: Rule #1 ::
Kelvin Tong's first ever Asia horror flick after The Maid.
I should say this movie is good.. Did a great job scaring me off my seat.
Headed to Mr Bean for supper.. got home close to 5am.
Sunday, 16 March
the sweet.love headed for his soccer match while I laze in bed, watching why why love

:: why why love ::
although I watched almost all episodes on cable am still unable to catch the last few episodes becuz i couldn't wake up at 11am on sundays. So borrow dvds lor.. =)
i completed 2 discs and the sweet.love came home. hahs! Had lunch together.
started to watch another show at 6 plus later that evening.

:: Game Plan ::
been wanting to catch the movie in the cinema when it was released but we didn't. So when we saw the dvd was available in the shop we rented it.
the show was good.. Funny to be exact. It ended later than we expected. So we had to rushed dwn to the usual place to meet up with Charm & Lio for steamboat.
Went for drink at the bar near Selegie called the Alps Cafe till abt 11 plus before heading home.
I am tired cuz' its a Monday.
will be back.
I
YOU
what we could have been, Monday, March 17, 2008.