Friday, 15 Feb
I headed to town to change the shirt that i bought from Raoul for the sweet.love.
after which, i headed to ORQ(One Raffles Quay) to meet up with him for dinner.. but 3 quarters into the dinner, he had to rush back for a meeting with his director leaving me with William....
*eyes rolling*
after dinner, I headed to Zouk to meet up with my friends but i left slightly after 1 abt 1.30 as the crowd was pretty sucky tat night with lots of young kids..
Machiam just got released from prison, never clubbed before... faint*
Sat, 16 Feb
Dim sum session with my family plus sweet.love at Red Star Restaurant over at Chin Swee Rd.
its a damn damn old school restaurant.. you still can see the waiters & waitresses pushing around carts of piping hot dim sum and desserts.
its Sibeh cool la can!!!
movies at cine:

:: CJ7 ::
I will be back for pictures of our 1st ever Valentine's day. Kinda lazy to load the pictures..
till then.
right here, in your heart
what we could have been, Monday, February 18, 2008.