Saturday, 5 Jan
Rainy day, it was.. Met up with Charm n Lionel for dinner suitable for a cold n wet day - Steamboat. hahs!
I didn't really enjoy it much as I am hit with a bout of terrible migraine. How sad was that man!
Pop 2 painkillers before heading down to winebar to meet up with Ashlynn, Harold and Kudus.
The first One with Aldrin for the year was good. Back to home at close to 3.
Sunday, 6 Jan
Late lunch over at my place before heading out to town at abt 7 in the evening. Dinner at Chicago Steakhouse.
Afterwhich was movie :
:: I.am.Legend ::
Touching story. Ya! i know that am abit wee too late about this movie la but still it was nice. Let me give it a 4/5 rating.
I have too many movies to watch and too little time so tell me how la.
Movies i wanna watch next.
- Cloverfield.
- Death Sentence.
- American Gangster.
- Body #19 (that thai horror flick)
Still got alot la.. Can't name all..
But there will be one horror flick which I rather die than watch although am a huge, huge fan of horror flicks, One Missed Call.
The ringtone itself is horrible enough not to mention the movie poster. So, I DUN WANNA WATCH!!! *scream*
I will be back.
I.love.you
what we could have been, Monday, January 07, 2008.