<body>


27 December 2007

I loathe it!!!

Hate it to the max!

Overworked; underpaid; doing other people's jobs.

That bloody cow is leaving the company and guessed what. My department has taken over her job as the receptionist as the new girl who is supposed to report to work didn't turned up. Hilarious isn't it?? And the best part is, the new girl (i seriously doubt there is one) is gonna be under my department's head count.

What bullshite! Isn't the receptionist/Administrative clerk supposed to be under the HR? They claimed that the reason why she is under our head count is that they are situated in another building, they can't keep track of her. How funny is that...

Funny doings of this company. Probably I used to come from a rather huge MNC and therefore there are proper procedures. But still even if its a SME, they should have proper standard procedures wad?


This is darn stupid can!

Other than this. I hate the fact that someone, somebody has been blatantly lying to me. Alrite, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt but still why does your account of what happened different from the other guy.

I certainly do believe that the latter has no reason to lie as this happened on his girlfriend. So can you tell me why are you lying with your eyes wide open?

FUCK YOU!!

Is there a need to lie unless what the latter said was true. As the saying goes, "Curiosity kills the cat" I was darn determined to find out the truth by throwing that damn email in your face but the sweet.love stopped me saying that there is no point since we are gonna put all these behind us.

I agreed but whatever comments that you have made has done my friend a total injustice.

You have no right to make, say any comments or whatsoever because for ONE simple FUCKING REASON - you don't even know what the FUCK is going on. SO leave keep your FUCKING comments to yourself.


I'm done...



mood:pissed
i see red!!

what we could have been, Thursday, December 27, 2007.

Profile
Photobucket Mel♥
Pocket-sized
24
17061984
Gemini
m3lolicious_mel@hotmail.com
Partiee Queen
Tagboard
Hits

Advertisements
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
pictures: bexidaisy on DA
photos: photobucket
host: imageshack


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com