<body>


14 November 2007

I guessed I do understand the fact for the actions taken, I mean after all.. I've been through it before but still it's such a lowdown act that I would not repeat.

Still, a million thanks to the girls who have lent me their listening ears - to listen to my neverending complaints. hahs!

It's Wednesday, and in 3 days i will see my baby... miss you lots.

Counting down to Thailand
.
.
.
.
.

2 more weeks!!!

hahaha. I can't wait.

my long awaited holiday. A well deserved one..

Ashlynn's hating her new hair cuz its UGLY??

Extract from her blog :

GAWD ... *screaming*I feel so awful....

ARGGGHHHH........ I miss my long hair!

hahaha!!

so i wrote her an email....

Mel : Oei babe…. What happen to you???
Its only a couple of weeks and you MISSED your hair alr??? *faint*

Ashlynn: =( I miss my hair so much... sobz... i have ugly short hair now.

Mel: Oei…. I slap you uh…. Where got ugly……

Ashlynn: out of shape alr.. super ugly lo. anyway .. its oki.. there is no cute guys in my office anyway. hhahaha


hahaha!!!

I know this is damn random but I'm bored la.

okie, bye.

i miss YOU!


what we could have been, Wednesday, November 14, 2007.

Profile
Photobucket Mel♥
Pocket-sized
24
17061984
Gemini
m3lolicious_mel@hotmail.com
Partiee Queen
Tagboard
Hits

Advertisements
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
pictures: bexidaisy on DA
photos: photobucket
host: imageshack


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com