<body>


16 November 2007

I seriously think that some people are really too bored....

they go around tagging people's tag board and tell them like how much they don't like them...

Just like how people create the so called hate blogs to hate people like Xia Xue and Steven Lim.

For what F**K. Very fun meh.... lols

I think that it is uber hilarious of them to do that..

like what I always, let me emphasize ALWAYS say,

Love me or hate me. I may be sarcastically honest and I don't give a damn shite abt people's feelings but there are friends out there who appreciate me for who I am. I really thank GOD for that.

I don't expect everybody to love me to bits. Really.. Everybody have their own preferences.

you wanna be my enemy.. go ahead and be la. You hate me anyway what.

I don't have a problem with you. Its YOU who have a problem with me.

These people are just plain bored, i think. Bored until so free to tag people's tag board, to create blog abt how they hate this people, that person.

I'm Mel and I'm happy.


CAUTION: BITCH in the making

what we could have been, Friday, November 16, 2007.

Profile
Photobucket Mel♥
Pocket-sized
24
17061984
Gemini
m3lolicious_mel@hotmail.com
Partiee Queen
Tagboard
Hits

Advertisements
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
pictures: bexidaisy on DA
photos: photobucket
host: imageshack


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com