<body>


30 November 2007

I despised those who act all cutesy when talking..
you know those kind whose voice you know its obvious that its not theirs.

The unimaginable thing is that she's the only one who has been clocking OT as she claimed that she has ALOT of work to do, while I can't. Never mind about that.

Arranging coffee powder is what she do in the morning... then claimed that she has ALOT of work not completed.. so do OT lor.

BIG deal yea?

So know where all her time goes to now? Yes, arranging coffee powder. Stupid right?

When she can't get things done, she goes around screaming like a hyena. Completely mad. You think you are the only one who can't get things done issit? B.I.T.C.H

You think the company your lao pei open one huh?

I seriously can't believe that am working with her.... faint*

well, seriously, I don't give two hoots abt it.

Anyhows, Ashlynn n Shoo Mong leaving for HK in a mere couple of hours... Happy hols.. while the sweet love n I leaving in a couple of days... can't wait.

Mai dong xi; chi dong xi, mai dong xi; chi dong xi.

TGIF people.

I thank GOD that I have YOU
in my life. :)

what we could have been, Friday, November 30, 2007.

Profile
Photobucket Mel♥
Pocket-sized
24
17061984
Gemini
m3lolicious_mel@hotmail.com
Partiee Queen
Tagboard
Hits

Advertisements
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
pictures: bexidaisy on DA
photos: photobucket
host: imageshack


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com