I realised how influential the word 'Money' is. To the extent that it has turn some good friends into frigging UGLY people.
This is a fact from an incident that happen on Saturday.
I shall not name any names but I've seen the true colours of these people. So just fucked it.
'You don't need many good friends,just a few will do'
I can't help it but really wonder... you people claimed to make so much money a month yet a debt of such a little amount can end up destroying a strong friendship of close to 10 years.
Darn hilarous eh? well, i seriously beg to differ. These people are blatant lying with their eyes WIDE open that they make so much a month. For one fact that i don't see the MONEY. It is all sayings but no cold hard cash.
Look at yourself in the mirror to see how ugly have you guys turn into. All in the name of 'Money'
Money can buy you anything, anything in the world but not one thing - friendship. If that can be bought with money. All I can say,one thing for sure it ain't real.
You people are just plain ugly with the captial U.
the ugly side of humans;i hate
what we could have been, Monday, October 08, 2007.