HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAO BAO!!!
Friday,12 Oct
BBQ with my colleagues at downtown east chalet.
After which head back to baby's place as we weren't planning to club anyway.
Saturday, 13 Oct
Baby and i slack till late afternoon before heading down to the Old Airport Road's hawker centre for a late lunch....
Then, after his haircut, headed to town to shop for a while before he went for a gathering with his colleagues...
while he was at the gathering, I met up with the cute couple - charm & Lio and harold for a movie

The Detective.
Directed by the Pang brothers - remembered The Eye
Not really fantastic but if you are a fan of Aaron Kwok, you probably would want to go watch.
After the movie, headed down to Zouk, expecting to see the irritating couple as she was celebrating her birthday.
headed home at arnd 2 plus as it was rather boring and quite packed as well...
Sunday, 14 Oct
woke up in the late afternoon as baby was out having a soccer game. Again..
It's his SOP every Sunday morning. heehee~
He drove me down to Hougang for a late lunch after which we head home as baby says that he wants to sleep.... ZzzZzz...
Dinner at Bedok North with his parents, then sent his parents back home before heading to Holland V for drinks.
That's the way to spent the weekend man!

I know that everyday when I wake up,
I've got you to look forward to.
This is what I call bliss...
He is L.O.V.E
what we could have been, Monday, October 15, 2007.