<body>


04 October 2007

As promised, I am back to upload the visuals that I promised that i will in the previous entry
so here goes:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:: Happy 1st month, sweets ::

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:: 1st month prezzie ::

Remember i wrote abt being "killed" at the Majestic Bar.... I was killed by this drink called the 'rat poison' hahah!! see below for proof why i was "killed" :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the fatal drink, Rat Poison - a concoction of 11 different liquors machiam rojak like that mixed together... No wonder why i died that night... hahah!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:: at baby's dad's birthday dinner ::

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:: the hip hopper, harold plus girlfriend, ashlynn ::

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:: harold and the visibly shocked boyfriend of mine :: lol!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:: ashlynn.mel ::

I have alot more pictures in my comp... but am far too lazy to resize and upload.. hahah!!!

will be back for more....

till then peeps...

the sweetest drug


what we could have been, Thursday, October 04, 2007.

Profile
Photobucket Mel♥
Pocket-sized
24
17061984
Gemini
m3lolicious_mel@hotmail.com
Partiee Queen
Tagboard
Hits

Advertisements
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
pictures: bexidaisy on DA
photos: photobucket
host: imageshack


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com